ant-user mailing list archives

From James Bullington <shockr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: SOURCE files
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2001 13:56:19 GMT
Is there a link to download the source or binary for antidote?  The
only links that I can find require that I download file by file.
Obviously, I have something wrong because I feel like going crazy after
only a few downloads.

--Jim

--- Phil Surette <philsurette@home.com> wrote:
> Right.
>
> From the main ant page, under 'Latest Release',
> you need to click on the
> 'Download the source release' link
>
> Here's the link:
> http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-ant/release/v1.4.1/src/
>
> Christine.Woon@nurun.com wrote:
> >
> > Hi guys,  If I installed the binary version of ANT, does that mean
> I do not
> > have the source files for ANT?

=====
"Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
This I declare of the Lord:  He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and
I am trusting himů"

Psalms 91:1-2 (New Living Translation)