ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <>
Subject Re: Please Help me!!!
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2001 18:41:58 GMT
Hi Vincent,

There's a couple of things I'm not sure I understand. One is why you're
using the <java> task to run ejbc -- have you looked at the <ejbc> task
that's available as an optional task?

The other is what you'd expect including a classpath for the <jar> task to
do. All the <jar> task does is jar up whatever files you tell it to, just
like running 'jar' at the command line.