ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Including a common build file with common targets.
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2001 17:28:36 GMT
Actually, now that I see what you're wanting to do, since Ant doesn't have
an <include> task (yet -- it's on Ant2's list), I'd suggest you flip
around the way you're looking at doing things. Instead of having build
files for each project, just have a properties file for each project, and
read in the properties file appropriate to that project (which could be
based on an env var, or specified with a command-line -Dprojname=value).

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)