ant-user mailing list archives

From Herry <herry...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Manifest file in Ant ejbjar Task - Help required
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2001 04:39:34 GMT
Hmm,
actually I know the existence of the Manifest
attribute in the ejbjar because I took a peek at the
code. :)
Tried that with the ejbjar with weblogic, doesn't seem
to work. Now that you mentioned it, perhaps I should
set the weblogic task to noEJBC?

Cheers
Herry.
 --- Conor MacNeill <conor@cortexebusiness.com.au>