ant-user mailing list archives

From Herry <herry...@yahoo.com>
Subject Manifest file in Ant ejbjar Task - Help required
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2001 03:05:01 GMT
Hi
I am currently trying to use the ejbjar. It is now
working fine thanks to many help from people on the
mailing list.
However, I have a special requirement, in that, for
WebLogic EJB JARs, it is possible to put the
Class-Path entry inside the manifest file so that the
classloader for the EJB JAR can load up the other jar
files in the same EAR.
However, when looking at the ejbjar task of ANT, I was
disappointed to see that there is no way of setting
the manifest properties.
Can somebody please let me know whether this is a
limitation in the Ant's ejbjar task, or is there a
workaround??

Thanks

Cheers,
Herry