ant-user mailing list archives

From Edgar "Sánchez" <vesanc...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Hanging ANT...
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2001 16:17:55 GMT
  I've been having the same problem, it hangs
sometimes in a jar task.... I didn't fix it, but when
I run the build again the hang desappears.

--- Marijn Dee <m.dee@datadistilleries.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've seen this when I had QuickEdit mode on in my
> DOS box and a scroll
> buffer. Pressing the left mouse button over the
> window will select one
> character, most of the time I didn't notice, but it
> blocks scrolling and
> blocks the running progam. (I thing stdout blocks)
> Deselecting the selection (pressing enter, esc or
> right mouse button) makes
> everything go again.
>
> Marijn

=====

"Puedes sentirte desilusionado si fallas, pero estás condenado si no lo intentas."

"You can get disappointed if you fail down, but you are doomed if you do not try it."

ICQ #  22338121