ant-user mailing list archives

From Herry <herry...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: EJBJAR Task Help Required
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2001 01:53:15 GMT
Sorry to bother you again, but if I put the weblogic's
descriptors in a specific directory, how does the
weblogic task resolve that since I do not see any
weblogic task attribute that allows us to specify to
location of the **folder** containig the
weblogic-ejb-jar.xml file.
Perhaps it does directory scanning, but what if we put
the weblogic-ejb-jar.xml in a different folder outside
the hierarchy of the basedir?

Really appreciate your very prompt response in this as
this is quite important to me.

Thanks

Cheers,
Herry.