ant-user mailing list archives

From Herry <herry...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: EJBJAR Task Help Required
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2001 01:36:41 GMT
Thanks for the reply, but if we exclude the app
server's descriptors in the ejbjar, how does weblogic
task find its deployment descriptors?

Thanks again in advance

Cheers,
Herry.

 --- Conor MacNeill <conor@cortexebusiness.com.au>
wrote: > Herry,

> You could start with the documentation

file:///D:/Software/Ant/docs/manual/OptionalTasks/ejb.html#ejbjar