ant-user mailing list archives

From Herry <herry...@yahoo.com>
Subject EJBJAR Task Help Required
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2001 01:19:46 GMT
Hi,
I am currently trying to do ejbjar in Weblogic 6.1
using Ant 1.4. I am having some problems in which any
help will be much appreciated.

I have placed my ejb-jar.xml and weblogic-ejb-jar.xml
into the same folder, which I point to using the
ejbjar attribute descriptordir.
However, when ejbjar generates the intermediate jar
file before calling weblogic's ejbc, I found that the
file named ejb-jar.xml in the intermediate jar file is
actually the BEA's DD!!!. I have checked the files in
my DD folder to ensure that they are correct.

Question is: how did ejbjar task manage to get the
wrong xml file(the BEA file) and renamed it to the
SUN's ejb-jar.xml file??? Or are we not suppose to
plase both ejb-jar.xml and weblogic-ejb-jar.xml into
the same folder?
The weblogic's nested task does not seem to allow us
to define the location of its weblogic-ejb-jar.xml
file.

Any help in this is very much appreciated as this
problem has been troubling me for a few days now.

Thanks in advance,

Cheers,
Herry.