ant-user mailing list archives

From Ralph Jocham <rjocha...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Looking for Ant references/examples
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2001 17:01:02 GMT
Ok here it comes.

1. I want one buildfile which is on a central place
   which I can use for each package. Not one buildfile
   in each folder. So I just have to maintain one
file.

2. A buildfile which compiles the whole application
   down from com. But this one should exlude all
   folders named test and junit.

3. How to automate testing with JUnit.

Thanks,
Ralph