ant-user mailing list archives

From Laurent Duperval <lduper...@microcelli5.com>
Subject Re: Ant 1.3 refuses to see optional.jar
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2001 18:04:11 GMT
On  4 Oct, Orlandi, Andreas wrote:
> Is the jakarta-ant-1.5alpha-optional.jar in the $ANT_HOME/lib dir ?

Well, we're dealing with 1.3 but yes, it is. We found the problem about 5
minutes after posting: we realised that all our linux machines were using
java 1.3.1 but this particular machine uses 1.3.0. We upgraded to 1.3.1 and
lo' and behold, it started working! Seems to have been a JDK 1.3.0 bug, I
guess. If not, let me know and I'll log a bug report against ant 1.3.

Laurent Duperval <mailto:lduperval@microcelli5.com>

La cueillette des champignons est un art dont la subtilité n'est accessible
qu'aux gastronomes les plus évolués. Dont je suis.
                                                 -Lefuneste