ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: javac include that avoids rebuilding everything?
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2001 21:50:13 GMT
--- Scott Ellsworth <scott@alodar.com> wrote:
> My build.xml file is in foo/org/metagraph/app/experiment.  Up at the
> top, I define <property name="src" value="."/>

You'll need to point "srcdir" (ie., your ${src}) back up to your "foo"
directory. Either use relatives going back up or, if you have a property
that represents the top of your work area (eg., ${TOP}), use ${TOP}/foo.
Then include the name of the package in the includes, the way you have it
here:

>        includes="org/metagraph/app/import/**"

Diane

=====