ant-user mailing list archives

From Cornellious Mann <cornerm...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Can Ant run JUnit suites?
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2001 15:39:22 GMT
I am asking specifically about test "suites", and not
regular test classes.  I already have Ant running
regular test classes.  However, in JUnit, "suites" can
be used to run a group of test classes and allows for
some additional functionality.  I am wondering if Ant
can run these "suites".

--- Richard Wilkinson <richard.wilkinson@protek.com>
wrote:
> Yes we run JUnit tests from Ant.