ant-user mailing list archives

From "Bhadra, Jatin" <jatin.har...@landg.com>
Subject & in name of directory
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2001 13:03:07 GMT
Hello All,

	I am sorry if this has already been discussed before. I am using Ant
1.4. I have a directory which has name D&G. I want to copy contents of this
directory  to another as follows

Source
	c:/dir1/D&G/org/apache/.....

Target
	c:/VAJ/app/
I tried following tasks.

1: If I use
		<copy todir="c:/VAJ/app" >
		    <fileset dir="c:/dir1/D&G"/>
  		</copy>
	Ant throws XML parsing error because of "&".

2: If I use
		<copy todir="c:/VAJ/app" >
		    <fileset dir="c:/dir1/Damp&;G"/>
  		</copy>
	Ant says cannot find diretory c:/dir1/D&G.

3: If I use
		<copy todir="c:/VAJ/app" >
		    <fileset dir="c:/dir1/">
		    	<include name="D?G\**"/>
		    </fileset>
  		</copy>
	ANT copied the dir D&G also in target dir(c:/VAJ/app/).

What I want is only the content D&G in target directory, but directory
structure should be maintianed.

Thanks in advance for all your help.
Jatin

This e-mail (and any attachments) may contain privileged and/or confidential information.
 If you are not the intended recipient please do not disclose, copy, distribute, disseminate
or take any action in reliance on it.  If you have received this message in error please reply
and tell us and then delete it.  Should you wish to communicate with us by e-mail we cannot
guarantee the security of any data outside our own computer systems.

Any information contained in this message may be subject to applicable terms and conditions
and must not be construed as giving investment advice within or outside the United Kingdom.

Legal & General Marketing Group, members of which are regulated by the Personal Investment
Authority and IMRO in the conduct of Investment business.
Legal & General Group PLC, Temple Court, 11 Queen Victoria Street, London, EC4N 4TP.

Registered in England no: 166055.