ant-user mailing list archives

From SimonRichards...@halifax.co.uk
Subject target if
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2001 08:14:49 GMT
All

I'm having problems trying to specify more than 1 value in a <target
name="a" if="x,y">, which I interpret to mean perform target "a" if both "x"
and "y" are set true.

However this doesn't appear to work!  I can <target name="a" if="x"> and
<target name="a" if="y"> but not both simultaneously.  Is this how it works?
and if so is there a workaround?

Simon

Halifax plc, Registered in England No. 2367076.  Registered Office: Trinity Road, Halifax,
West Yorkshire HX1 2RG. Represents only the Halifax Financial Services Marketing Group for
the purposes of advising on and selling life assurance, pensions and unit trust business.
 The Marketing Group is regulated by the Personal Investment Authority.  Switchboard 01422
333333.