ant-user mailing list archives

From SimonRichards...@halifax.co.uk
Subject RE: Copy and attributes
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2001 09:36:35 GMT
Is it worth noting cp is affected by umask attributes? If your file has 777
permissions and umask is set to 022 then the copy will subtract the 022 bits
from 777 giving 755.

Maybe it wasn't worth mentioning after all ;-)

Halifax plc, Registered in England No. 2367076.  Registered Office: Trinity Road, Halifax,
West Yorkshire HX1 2RG. Represents only the Halifax Financial Services Marketing Group for
the purposes of advising on and selling life assurance, pensions and unit trust business.
 The Marketing Group is regulated by the Personal Investment Authority.  Switchboard 01422
333333.