ant-user mailing list archives

From SimonRichards...@halifax.co.uk
Subject RE: Copy and attributes
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2001 08:38:22 GMT
It's just a suggestion, but have you tried the tar / untar (with mode)
tasks?

Halifax plc, Registered in England No. 2367076.  Registered Office: Trinity Road, Halifax,
West Yorkshire HX1 2RG. Represents only the Halifax Financial Services Marketing Group for
the purposes of advising on and selling life assurance, pensions and unit trust business.
 The Marketing Group is regulated by the Personal Investment Authority.  Switchboard 01422
333333.