ant-user mailing list archives

From SimonRichards...@halifax.co.uk
Subject Identify which classes were created from a Java task?
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2001 14:58:35 GMT
I would like to use Ant to distribute a patch release where only the new /
updated classes are distributed in a tar.  Does anyone know of an ant task
that would identify the files created from a javac, ejbc or rmic?  I've
thought of using find -newer <file> and although this would provide a list
(an includesfile?) I bet there's a better way to do it.
Simon

P.S. I have looked on the archives and found this
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-user&m=99548629804533&w=2, but the
question asks how to identify the source files to compile, whereas I want to
be able to identify the classes created (from javac, rmic or ejbc).

> Simon Richardson
> Technology
> Tel: 020 7574 8838
> E Mail: simonrichardson2@halifax.co.uk
>
> Halifax Group Treasury & Wholesale Banking
> 33 Old Broad Street
> London
> EC2N 1HZ

Halifax plc, Registered in England No. 2367076.  Registered Office: Trinity Road, Halifax,
West Yorkshire HX1 2RG. Represents only the Halifax Financial Services Marketing Group for
the purposes of advising on and selling life assurance, pensions and unit trust business.
 The Marketing Group is regulated by the Personal Investment Authority.  Switchboard 01422
333333.