ant-user mailing list archives

From SimonRichards...@halifax.co.uk
Subject RE: Identify which classes were created from a Java task?
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2001 16:23:49 GMT
> Isn't that the "Pragmatic School of Software Engineering" - if it aint
> broke....? :-)
What else would I do for a living!

> Other than that I'd still have a look at your SCM to see what
> it offers.
We use pvcs, but I think my problem isn't identifying what source has
changed, it's more of a case of building (with Ant) and identifying what's
new - the new things will be included with the patch.  At present I search
for newness by comparing the contents of the build directory with the old
jar!

Thanks for helping Les,

Simon

Halifax plc, Registered in England No. 2367076.  Registered Office: Trinity Road, Halifax,
West Yorkshire HX1 2RG. Represents only the Halifax Financial Services Marketing Group for
the purposes of advising on and selling life assurance, pensions and unit trust business.
 The Marketing Group is regulated by the Personal Investment Authority.  Switchboard 01422
333333.