ant-user mailing list archives

From SimonRichards...@halifax.co.uk
Subject RE: Identify which classes were created from a Java task?
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2001 14:44:49 GMT
I'm not too well up on TLA's but I know IMHO = in my humble opinion, SCM ??
Source Control Mechanism ??

Not knowing which way to turn I opted to write a task which performed the
"find -newer" function and created a file (F1) based on the results of this.
F1 now feeds <tar> as an includesfile.  It works, but it's not the most
elegant solution!

Patches are a feature of our development environment - ideally we would have
regular builds to ensure the latest code was always made available, however,
during the day this isn't always pragmatic - hence the patch!  Any
recommendations / advice on this would be appreciated.

Simon