ant-user mailing list archives

From "Quintus, Guenter" <guenter.quin...@wirecard.com>
Subject RE: Problem with RMI classes
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2001 19:23:13 GMT
Hi,

stupid question from me just to get sure... ;-)
(I had this problem some time ago ;-) )
Did you also put home and remote interface classes into your client
path?

cu,
Guenter

-----Original Message-----
From: Shiladitya.Ghosh@hpsglobal.com
[mailto:Shiladitya.Ghosh@hpsglobal.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2001 6:54 AM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Problem with RMI classes

Hi,

I am using ANT and it deploys the code on BEA weblogic6.0.At the point
of
building the code , all the files are compiling and the build is
successful
or so teh console shows.However, when I try to look up the Home object
of my
EJB it is unable to do so.

Though I know this does not quite seem like an ANT problem,however, I
was
wondering if there is an outside chance that the build is not successful
or
rather the EJBC invocation is not quite working even though the "BUILD
SUCCESSFUL" sign is being shown.

However, I tried this at a colleague's machine and it worked like a
charm.Could there be some problem during the creation of the RMI stubs
and
skeletons and what could be the reason.I have reinstalled the WebLogic
but
did not work.Could someone  F1 please...

Adi....