ant-user mailing list archives

From Matthew Inger <ma...@sedonacorp.com>
Subject Re: newbie
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2001 20:59:49 GMT
i am skeptical about your claim that ant does not put
.class files into a .jar that it does not build.  I build
many jar files with ant that have objects not produced
as a result of an ant operation.  Try explicitly
referring to your class files in the jar command.
You're probably better off using a fileset rather
than explicitly building one:

<jar jarfile="/path/to/jar/file.jar">

  <fileset dir="./classoutput">
    <include="**/*.class" />
  </fileset>

  <fileset dir="/MYCOMP/PIJAVA/CENTER/java">
    <include name="sun/server/**/*.class" />
    <include name="org/**/*.class" />
    <include name="com/sun/xml/**/*.class" />
    <include name="com/cps/util/**/*.class" />
    <include name="com/cps/CVE/**/*.class" />
  </fileset>
</jar>

--
Matt Inger (matt.inger@sedonacorp.com)