ant-user mailing list archives

From Jesse Stockall <je...@cryptocard.com>
Subject Re: string substitutions
Date Sun, 07 Oct 2001 15:29:43 GMT
On Sun, 2001-10-07 at 02:53, Li, Jerry wrote:
    Hi, all:

    I would like to dynamically get the name of a folder where I execute ant
    from. For instance, if I launch ant in c:\temp, I would like to get c:\temp
    via an ant pre-defined property or task. In GNU make, there is a system
    variable of ${CURDIR}which holds this value. Is there any property
    associated with this?

    Secondly, could I make any substitution to a string. For instance, I would
    like to get rid of c:\temp from a string of c:\temp\com\mycompany\servlet\.
    Again, in GNU, there are various functions to substitute a string.

    Your help will be highly appreciated,

Well if your 'basedir' property is set to '.' then it will hold the
directory where the script was run from.

There is also a pathconvert task that will allow you to make
substitutions to the path string

Hope this helps

--
 Jesse Stockall			|	Tel: 1+ 613.599.2441 ext. 243
 CRYPTOCard Corporation		|	Fax: 1+ 613.599.2442