ant-user mailing list archives

From "Brian Al-Saadi (UAB)" <Brian.Al-Sa...@uab.ericsson.se>
Subject Configruation problem
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2001 12:45:11 GMT
Hi there

I downloaded jakarta-ant-1.3 but there is something wrong with the CLASSPATH variabel I guess.
I have set ANT_HOME, JAVA_HOME, PATH and J2EE_HOME correctly.
When I try to run ant and the Classpath variabel empty, I get no problems at all. But ofcourse
I need to put some jar file in my Classpath for other programs, and then I get an error when
I try to run ant.
Im using Windows NT4.0 by the way.

It seems to me that ant checks the classpath first looking for some jar files and only when
it doesn't find anything it goes to the jakarta-ant-1.3\lib directory

Am I missing something here!

I appreciate your help

Brian Al Saadi