ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dhirendra Kulkarni" <dkulka...@ptc.com>
Subject Re: FTP
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2001 12:19:37 GMT
Hello Jason, Thank u very much for the responses.
with following xml file

<target >
    <ftp server="armada.ptc.com"
       remotedir="C:\Temp"
       userid="wtadmin"
       password="wtadmin"
       depends="yes"

    <fileset dir="." >
      <include name="aaa.doc"/>
    </fileset>
    </ftp>
  </target>

i could login to ftp server, btw now iam getting error  :
C:\ant\jakarta-ant-1.3\build.xml:23: could not change remote directory: 550
Requested directory not found .

Here armada.ptc.com is name of my pc where argo ftp server is installed and
in that i have created wtadmin user. but now iam not been able to connect to
remote machine and transfer the file. (i tried giving the ip of remote
machine in ftp server user properties) If u desire i can send u the exe file
of ftp server to look at the problem.

Thanks
DK