ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dhirendra Kulkarni" <dkulka...@ptc.com>
Subject Re: FTP
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2001 08:34:15 GMT
Hello Kapil,

    Sorry for troubling u lot on this, btw i have make this happen.

I know that argosoft ftp server and IIS default ftp server are different and we can use any
one of them.

I foolowed the steps of Argosoft server and could successfylly get or put the files in and
from C:\temp ( home directory set in wtadmin user in ftp server ) to my root directory. When
i used same thing in Ant with following script

<target >
    <ftp server="armada.ptc.com"
       remotedir="."
       userid="wtadmin"
       password="wtadmin"
       depends="yes" />
 </target>

iam getting this error: C:\ant\jakarta-ant-1.3\build.xml:22: could not change remote directory:
550 Requested directory not found

Actually this is transfering some files under c:\temp to my current directory on command prompt,
right?
once this is possible, then i can try transfering files to remote machine.

Thanks and regads
Dhirendra