ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dhirendra Kulkarni" <dkulka...@ptc.com>
Subject Re: FTP again
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2001 07:18:10 GMT
Yes Kapil, I tried ftping from command prompt within armada.ptc.com and also in remote machine
and i could do all tasks successfully

Thanks
DK
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kapil_Pawar@i2.com
  To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
  Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2001 5:06 PM
  Subject: Re: FTP again

  Hi Dhirendra,

  Before trying the ant task you must make sure that FTP runs from the command prompt using
the same parameters that you are supplying to the ftp task in ant build script. The ftp task
is a kind of "wrapper" provided by Ant for FTPing and will not work if conventional FTP does
not work given identical credentials in both cases.

  Are you able to ftp to armada.ptc.com using conventional ftp program?
  _____________________________________
  Kapil Singh Pawar
  Consultant - Integration
  i2 Technologies India Private Ltd.