ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dhirendra Kulkarni" <dkulka...@ptc.com>
Subject Re: FTP
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2001 09:38:58 GMT
Hi Iam trying to put some files in remote machine which is in LAN to my
machine using FTP task of Ant, I am not able to understand how to use this
task, My xml reads as below

 <target name="transfer" depends="main">
    <ftp server="ftp.apache.org"
       remotedir="incoming"
       userid="anonymous"
       password="me@myorg.com"
       depends="yes"

    <fileset dir="./samples" >
      <include name="*.doc"/>
    </fileset>
    </ftp>
  </target>

iam getting error: C:\ant\jakarta-ant-1.3\build.xml:21: error during FTP
transfer: java.net.Connect
Exception: Connection refused: no further information

Here pl clarify certain things:

1.where are we saying that to which remote machine we are connecting ( we
are mentioning ftp server and no remote m/c ip)
2. where are these userid and password are created

Thanks
DK