ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dhirendra Kulkarni" <dkulka...@ptc.com>
Subject FTP again
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2001 05:24:55 GMT
Hello all, Iam sorry to post this again as Iam still ot clear about this
task. my revised xml is as below

<target >
    <ftp server="armada.ptc.com"
       remotedir="C:\Temp"
       userid="wtadmin"
       password="wtadmin"
       depends="yes"

    <fileset dir="." >
      <include name="aaa.doc"/>
    </fileset>
    </ftp>
  </target>

i could login to ftp server, btw now iam getting error  :
C:\ant\jakarta-ant-1.3\build.xml:23: could not change remote directory: 550
Requested directory not found .

Here armada.ptc.com is name of my pc where argo ftp server is installed and
in that i have created wtadmin user. but now iam not been able to connect to
remote machine and transfer the file. (i tried giving the ip of remote
machine in ftp server user properties)

First of all can this be possible? ( to transfer files from one machine to
other machine both with NT  and in LAN )

eagarly waiting for the reply
DK