ant-user mailing list archives

From "Sugandha Shah" <sugand...@cybage.com>
Subject Re: SQL
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2001 07:15:16 GMT
Hi Johan,
 If you could send modified Sql task, it will  be really helpful.

Basically storedproc.sql contains this script :

CREATE OR REPLACE PROCEDURE SEL_CATEGORY_DATA(vchcategory_id IN
VARCHAR2,vchcat_name OUT VARCHAR2,vchcat_Lang OUT VARCHAR2,vchcat_desc OUT
VARCHAR2)  IS
BEGIN
   SELECT imode_category_name ,imode_category_language,imode_category_desc
into vchcat_name,vchcat_Lang, vchcat_desc FROM Imode_CATEGORY WHERE
IMODE_CATEGORY_ID = vchcategory_id;
END SEL_CATEGORY_DATA;

Now my build.xml contains :
<project name="MyProject" default="sql" basedir=".">
 <target name="sql1" depends="sql" description= "creates tables">
    <sql
    driver= "oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver"
    url = "jdbc:oracle:thin:@Sugandha:1521:Intelli"
    userid = "imode_user"
    password = "imode"
    onerror = "continue" >
  <transaction  src="StoredProc.sql" />
 </sql>
</target>
</project>

This doesn't work . Any help will be appreciated.

Thanx
-Sugandha