ant-user mailing list archives

From "Erik Hatcher" <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Mail notification on error status for a batch job
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2001 11:21:05 GMT
Yes, I'm sure that its possible to do that, although I'm working on a
different solution and will be submitting it for Ant 1.5 inclusion.  I'm
creating a MailLogger (implements BuildLogger) that will send the build
results via e-mail.  I haven't ironed out how it will get the properties it
needs, but probably it will load a properties file like the FAQ code shows,
but override them using Ant properties (such that the properties file
wouldn't be required).

    Erik

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Jackson" <paul.jackson@meridianinfo.com>
To: <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2001 12:20 AM
Subject: RE: Mail notification on error status for a batch job

After a quick look at the mail-logger solution using a listener and then
mailing a user based on a '<user>.properties' file.

I was wondering if it is possible to call a <mail> ant target from the
listener that do the same job as the 'properties' file.

When I get time I'll try it out.

Paul Jackson
Meridian Informatics

Phone: (02) 8233 7564