ant-user mailing list archives

From "Mitchell Ackermann" <mitchell.ackerm...@epsiia.com>
Subject Re: XSLT output and the single-quote
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2001 15:27:31 GMT
What does this have to do with Ant?
check out the XPath translate() function.

Mitchell Ackermann

----- Original Message -----
From: Kyle Adams
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2001 8:13 AM
Subject: XSLT output and the single-quote

This seems like a fairly-newbie question, but I wasn't able to find an answer in the XSLT
FAQ at http://www.dpawson.co.uk/ or in the Ant-User archives.

I've got two parameters that are set from the Ant <style> task.  These parameters (a
server and a port number) are being output in the result XML document with single quotes around
them.  Is there anyway I can remove those single quotes (my processor is the most recent version
of Xalan)?

Example
<param-value>t3://'localhost':'7001'</param-value>

should be:
<param-value>t3://localhost:7001</param-value>

Kyle