ant-user mailing list archives

From Terrence Martin <twm...@its.to>
Subject Ant/Sybase: java.sql.SQLException: JZ00L: Login failed.
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2001 18:15:07 GMT
I am trying to use Ant with the jconn2.jar 5.5 from Sybase and I am
getting this error intermittently or after a long run.

java.sql.SQLException: JZ00L: Login failed

Now this error does not occur immediately. In fact it often only occurs
after a large number of database queries have been sent. Also if I run
each section seperately for instance I can successfully get through my
loads.  However if I try to run them together I have problems.

In addition to the standard SQL task we are also using a custom task that
loads XML files through our business logic into the database. This part
connects also through JDBC< but after going through toplink.

Has anyone had any similar problems with SyBase JDBC drivers and ant?

Cheers,

Terrence