ant-user mailing list archives

From Kapil_Pa...@i2.com
Subject A nonfatal internal JIT (3.10.107(x)) error
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2001 11:45:46 GMT
I am getting the following error on running Ant 1.4 on a new NT system
where I have installed Ant today.

Total time: 2 seconds
D:\java\code\source\com\i2\gcsm>ant -buildfile build_1.xml
Buildfile: build_1.xml
A nonfatal internal JIT (3.10.107(x)) error 'Relocation error: NULL
relocation tar
  'org/apache/crimson/parser/Parser2.maybeComment (Z)Z': Interpreting
method.
  Please report this error in detail to http://java.sun.com/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi

I have never come across this error before. Is there a resolution for this
error message. I have set ANT_HOME, JAVA_HOME, PATH correctly and the
build also succeeds inspite of the message.

Warm Regards
Kapil Singh Pawar