ant-user mailing list archives

From a...@nykredit.dk
Subject RE: RE: ant ejb classpath
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2001 10:03:00 GMT

Hi,

Thanks for the answer. That was actually the case. The weblogic instance
automatically returns the stub objects. But then we come to the next
related problem. Why does this not work when using the junit tag with a
fork and sending the classpath with. It does not automatically recieve the
stub objects.

I had to include a fileset to include the ejb jar. And here is another
twist. It seems that there is a bug in the junit tag because using the
location attribute in pathelement is ignored. That is why I had to use a
fileset. And the fork is because of our firewall.

This works:

   <target name="test" depends="compile">
      <junit printsummary="yes" haltonfailure="no" fork="no">
         <classpath>
            <pathelement path="${CLASSPATH}" />
            <fileset dir="dist">
               <include name="**/*${ejbTarget}.jar"/>
            </fileset>
         </classpath>
         <jvmarg value="-Dhttp.proxyHost=webproxy"/>
         <jvmarg value="-Dhttp.proxyPort=8080"/>
         <formatter type="xml" />

         <batchtest fork="yes" todir="./junit-xml">
            <fileset dir="${src.dir}">
               <include name="${tstInclude}" />
               <exclude name="${tstExclude}" />
            </fileset>
         </batchtest>
      </junit>
   </target>

regards

Anders Holmbech Nielsen
Developer, Nykredit Data ITI

                    "Conor MacNeill"

                    <conor@cortexebusine        Til:    <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                    ss.com.au>                  cc:

                                                Vedr.:  RE: ant ejb classpath

                    20-09-01 10:52

                    Besvar venligst til

                    ant-user

I'm not sure of your setup but it is possible for the server to download
classes to the client as needed. You could have a look at the access log to
see the class requests, IIRC.