ant-user mailing list archives

From Kapil_Pa...@i2.com
Subject Re: Problem with ejbc and jikes
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2001 14:42:39 GMT
Hi Saneesh,

The reason for this is that while compiling the package containing the
bean .java files, javac is resolving the interdependencies (this does not
happen for Jikes). I once encountered a similar problem and worked aroung
by splitting the javac of the .java files into multiple parts.

In your case EbeanPSTopLink.java needs EbeanPS.class for compilation (only
in case of Jikes, javac resolves this automatically). However the
compilation of EbeanPS.java goes happens only after EbeanPSTopLink..

A workaround in your case can be to exclude EbeanPSTopLink during first
round of <javac> and add one more <javac> task for this file alone.

But I am sure there must be a better way of doing this :-)

Regards
_____________________________________
Kapil Singh Pawar
Consultant - Integration