ant-user mailing list archives

From v...@trilogy.com
Subject Re: including a file of general targets
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2001 17:52:29 GMT
How about XML includes via external ENTITY references?:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
 <!DOCTYPE project [
     <!ENTITY common SYSTEM "file:common.xml">
 ]>

 <project name="..." default="build" basedir="." >
     &common; <!-- include common targets and property defs -->
 </project>

This does have the unfortunate effect of rendering line numbers reported
by Ant in verbose mode essentially useless, though.

Vlad.

Please respond to ant-user@jakarta.apache.org