ant-user mailing list archives

From "Christian Cryder" <christi...@enhydra.org>
Subject Copy and Replace
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2001 19:25:15 GMT
I need to copy files into a new directory, and I'd like to perform a replace
on various string values they might contain in the process.

Since the Replace task is a fileset, I'm pretty sure I can pass that as an
argument to the copy task. However, will the copy occur without actually
changing the original files? Or does the replace happen on the original
files prior to the copy occuring?

To accomplish what I'm after, do I need to do it in two steps: copy, then
replace?

Thanks,
Christian
Christian Cryder [christianc@enhydra.org]
Barracuda - MVC Component Framework for Webapps
http://barracuda.enhydra.org
        "What a great time to be a Geek"