ant-user mailing list archives

From "Christian Cryder" <christi...@enhydra.org>
Subject RE: Copy and Replace
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2001 21:29:04 GMT
Looking at the documentation on filtering, I see the following example:

  <filter token="year" value="2000"/>
  <copy todir="${dest.dir}" filtering="true">
    <fileset dir="${src.dir}"/>
  </copy>

What I'm wondering is this: what if I have a different copy which needs to
use different filters? Is there any way to set up the filters, perform the
copy, and then remove the filters as soon as I'm done?

Thanks,
Christian
Christian Cryder [christianc@enhydra.org]
Barracuda - MVC Component Framework for Webapps
http://barracuda.enhydra.org
        "What a great time to be a Geek"