ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject RE: Printable versions of the user manual available
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2001 03:37:20 GMT
Daniel,

> From: Daniel Martin [mailto:dtmartin24@home.com]
>
> I got a bit frustrated not having a dead-tree version of the user
> manual around to look at while learning ant, so I rolled my own.  As
> I've seen people ask here in the past for such a beast, I thought I'd
> share.
>
> It's at http://snowplow.org/martin/jakarta-ant-manual/.
>
> If there's demand,

Looks good. There is definitely a demand. I do like the result (although I
wouldn't use up paper to actually print it). I think the best thing would be
to put this on the Ant website. What do you think?.

BTW, I have two issues.

It would be better to generate from the 1.4 documentation in the release
kit, as it has the version number of the release in the documentation.

In the PDF, the bookmark titles have Euro currency symbols. Not sure what
that is caused by.

Thanks
Conor