ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject RE: Wrong sig for Ant 1.4?
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2001 02:51:04 GMT
Chris,

I have just downloaded a copy from the web and tried it out without issues.
I did the following

1. Using gpg, created a new temporary key for a different identity.
2. imported the keys from the webpage
3. sign the keys
4. run gpg --verify with the following results

D:\Download\Scratch>gpg --verify jakarta-ant-1.4-bin.zip.asc
gpg: Signature made 09/03/01 21:49:41  using DSA key ID 51898504
gpg: Good signature from "Conor MacNeill <conor@cortexebusiness.com.au>"
gpg:                 aka "Conor MacNeill <conor@apache.org>"

Can you let me know what problems you have. Can you try gpg?

Conor