ant-user mailing list archives

From "Kevin Jones" <kev...@develop.com>
Subject RE: Weird Swing error when using Ant
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2001 21:16:52 GMT
In which case I'd get a SecurityException!

The ant manual is very specific that for the java task you should set
fork=true otherwise System.exit() will kill ant as well as your app.

I have other apps that call System.exit() and these work fine from ant -
it's just this one,

Kevin Jones
Developmentor
www.develop.com