ant-user mailing list archives

From "Thomas Tuft Muller" <...@online.no>
Subject RE: How to set a property from a custom task?
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2001 12:11:57 GMT
You can always set a system property and access it from other tasks, but it
seems a little akward to make a custom task for what you want. You can get
away with a combination of default tasks. There are many solutions.

The simplest is to leave it to the actual JUnit test to check if the
resource is available to conduct the test.

--

Thomas

Copyright ERA Technology Ltd. 2001. (www.era.co.uk). All rights reserved.
Confidential. No liability whatsoever is accepted for any loss or damage
suffered as a result of accessing this message or any attachments.