ant-user mailing list archives

From "Thomas Tuft Muller" <>
Subject RE: How to set a property from a custom task?
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2001 12:11:57 GMT
You can always set a system property and access it from other tasks, but it
seems a little akward to make a custom task for what you want. You can get
away with a combination of default tasks. There are many solutions.

The simplest is to leave it to the actual JUnit test to check if the
resource is available to conduct the test.

Copyright ERA Technology Ltd. 2001. ( All rights reserved.
Confidential. No liability whatsoever is accepted for any loss or damage
suffered as a result of accessing this message or any attachments.

View raw message