ant-user mailing list archives

From "Carter A. Thompson" <cart...@voxeo.com>
Subject RE: ant and starteam
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2001 16:39:32 GMT

Troy,

The error message you're getting is due to a lack of encryption
support on your solaris machine.  Starteam is expecting encrypted
RSA RC4 data from the client.  Either install the encryption libraries
or turn encryption off under Starteam Server Properties.

BTW:  If your Starteam server is behind a firewall it's probably ok to
run it without encryption.  Check with your sysadmin before making
the change.

Cheers,

Carter.