ant-user mailing list archives

From Jamie.Ech...@ubsw.com
Subject RE: generate unused function report
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2001 15:10:27 GMT
take a look at www.sitraka.com, they produce a coverage tool (JProbe or
JCoverage) which can show what of your code never gets executed,
although you would need to do a pretty thorough test before removing
chunks. Removing unreferenced classes is fairly easy, but functions is
a bit harder. Also you would need to check that no methods are invoked
using reflection ...

cheers, jamie

related financial instruments.