ant-user mailing list archives

From Jamie.Ech...@ubsw.com
Subject Extracting Version and BCEL
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2001 08:38:58 GMT
Thanks for explaining your system Deepa, that looks like it could be
useful.

Also though - has anyone used the Bytecode Engineering Library
(http://bcel.sourceforge.net) to programmatically add a revision field
to each class, after compilation? I am trying but I'm coming up against
a couple of problems... 1) I am not the greatest java programmer in the
world so am having trouble making a public field, and 2) the process is
slow so I'm wrestling with the apply task to only add the field to
classes created since this build.

Anyway, don't want to reinvent the wheel so if anyone has already done
it...

cheers, jamie

related financial instruments.