ant-user mailing list archives

From "Mark Gibson" <gibgo...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: ANT v2.2.2 inside Forte For Java CE v3.0
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2001 13:55:59 GMT
Try http://ant.netbeans.org/

Mark

----Original Message Follows----
From: Peter.FLYNN@syntegra.com

Hi,

I use Forte For Java as my IDE.  In this, there is an ANT component
(v2.2.2).

Firstly, I'm impressed that this version is higher than the current 1.4, but
I wondered if there was any update so that I can use Ant 1.4 inside Forte.

Any suggestions?

At present, I have an external batch file that calls ANT with all my
required parameters.

Regards,
Peter

This email may contain information which is privileged or confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient of this email, please notify the sender
immediately and delete it without reading, copying, storing, forwarding or
disclosing its contents to any other person
Thank you

Check us out at http://www.syntegra.com