ant-user mailing list archives

From "Mark Gibson" <gibgo...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: File deletion based on omissions from fileset.
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2001 19:13:03 GMT
I seem to not have been clear enough previously.  I need this deletion to be
automatic when the target is run based on the fact that file2.txt no longer
exists in c:/otherdir.  That means, if somebody comes along and deletes a
file from c:/otherdir, I want the same files to be deleted in c:/localdir
when I rerun my make target.

Sorry for the confusion.

Mark

----Original Message Follows----

Mark,

Check out the delete task in the user manual.  I believe the following is
what you want:
	 <delete file="c:/localdir/file2.txt"/>.

Felice