ant-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Flemetakis" <cflem...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: How to run a background app?
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2001 19:46:29 GMT
I have never used the parallel task but it does sound to me like what you
should use..

I would also suggest using sleep after you start your parallel tasks to give
the app server time to start up before you begin your junit tests

If it it a weblogic server you might also be able to utilize the wlstart and
wlstop features of ant to ensure a "clean" startup and shutdown of all
procedures.

Chris