ant-user mailing list archives

From "Mark Gibson" <gibgo...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: File deletion based on omissions from fileset.
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2001 16:55:04 GMT
Diane,

Thanks for the reference.  As far as I can make out, this is a potential
suggestion for Ant2.  I will look forward to the "Cullers" with interest,
but struggle with Nico's solution for now.

Thanks

Mark

----Original Message Follows----
From: Diane Holt <holtdl@yahoo.com>

It was clear -- I just can't think of any way off-hand that's currently
available.  The "culler" stuff that was submitted awhile ago looks like it
would do it, but it was never put into Ant, so you'd need to go back to
the archive to look at it:
   http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-dev&m=98751945513127&w=2
See section 7.2.2.2.1 for an example of the type of delete you're looking
to do.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)